Presentation of routine: Link
Financial institutions must arrange for notifications to be sent to public sector. The financial institution sends the notification to Bits, and Bits will forward the message to the public agencies that uses the solution.
When should a notification be sent?
If it is detected that the solution is unavailable, delivers less information than expected, or when other relevant information that may affect the solution occurs. Some examples of when the financial institution should send a notification are:
- Deviations and detected errors with planned fix
The financial institution should send a notification both when a deviation or error is detected, and when it is solved. This also applies when a change is planned and when it is done.
A notification should be sent even if the financial institution have informed Bits about the case.
What should the notification consist?
The notification does not need to be completely standardized as public sector will receive it by e-mail. Following should be included to make sure that the notification consists enough information:
- NotificationID (unique internal identifier). This is set by the financial institution. The purpose is that public sector and Bits can refer to the notificationID when they need to contact the financial institution regarding this issue.
- Solution: Control information (Accounts API, Account list API, Transactions API, Roles API or Cards API)
- Category: Maintenance, downtime, deviations, changes
- Environment: Test or production
- Date and time for incident or/and time for planned maintenance/downtime/fix/change
You can also add other information if it is relevant. The information in the list above is only examples. If the categories above does not fit, you can choose another category which fits better.
Where to send the notification?
The financial institution sends the notification via e-mail to email@example.com
This e-mail address redistributes the notification to Bits and the public agencies that uses the solution.
|Date||Change||Link in document|